The Corktown News — formerly the Corktowner — is the CRBA’s seasonal newsletter highlighting the latest news, events, and stories from the community. It is published quarterly and distributed to all homes and businesses within the Corktown area. This area spans from the DVP on the east, to Berkeley Street on the west; and from the south side of Shuter Street down to Front Street. Distribution is approximately 2,500 – and growing quickly – as more new residents and businesses are drawn to this vital and quickly-expanding area of downtown.
The newsletter is written through submissions from local residents and businesses which are assembled and designed by local resident James Caldwell.
Residents and business owners are encouraged to submit articles of interest for publication in the newsletter. Submit your articles for the Corktown News to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions may be subject to editing.
Advertising in the Corktown News is an effective and affordable way to promote your business. Why not promote your business in the next issue of the Corktown News?
For submission guidelines and advertising details, see below.
Past issues of the Corktown News
Past issues of the Corktowner
Article Submission Guidelines
Would you like to submit an article to The Corktown News?
Please review the article submission guidelines, click here.
Send all articles to email@example.com.
Advertising rates effective Summer 2017
- Summer Edition – June 2017
- Payment Due: May 22, 2017; (an invoice will be sent via email)
- PDF File Due: May 22, 2017;
- Corktown News Delivery: Last week of June
- Payable to “Corktown Residents & Business Association”
- 351 Queen St. E, PO Box 82522, Toronto, ON M5A 1T8
Email Money Transfer
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Newspaper produced three or four times per year.
- Currently reaching households in Corktown, which includes the West Don Lands and the Distillery District.
- Professional distribution via Canada Post allows us to reach inside various condo/apartment buildings
- Growing readership!
- Run by the volunteers of the Corktown Residents & Business Association (CRBA)
- Community residents & businesses encouraged to provide content
- All advertising funds go towards bettering our community. The CRBA is a not for profit organization
- email email@example.com for more info and to arrange your ad for an upcoming issue
Sponsored by Scott Wilson, Sales Representative | Bosley Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage
Interested in advertising on corktown.ca and supporting the CRBA? Details.
Mailing ListSubscribe below to receive occasional updates on Corktown happenings, direct to your inbox.