The Corktown News is our exciting and seasonal newspaper. Highlighting community updates, events, business highlights, and compelling local stories. Published three times a year and distributed widely across downtown Toronto, over 8,500 copies go out each issue.
Got an idea for an article? Drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we can’t guarantee publication, we’re always interested to print relevant stories from our local residents and business owners. All submissions may be subject to editing.
We also have many highly effective advertising options. Anyone that says print is dead is probably Yelp. Whether you’re looking for Print or Digital advertising, get in touch with email@example.com. Reaching hyper-local customers has never been easier!
Check out our Instagram profiles to see how we can help you reach our audience.
For submission guidelines and advertising details, see below.
Past issues of the Corktown News
Past issues of the Corktowner
Article Submission Guidelines
Would you like to submit an article to The Corktown News?
Please review the article submission guidelines, click here.
Send all articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distribution is over 8,500 issues per edition of the News including opportunities for digital collaboration on our website and highly engaged social media channels.
The news is written through submissions from local residents and businesses. Our Paper is locally produced and built by local residents and businesses. Our Chief Editor is Louis Selmeci and Assembly + Design are by James Caldwell.
- Community Newspaper produced three times per year.
- Currently reaching households in Corktown, which includes the West Don Lands and the Distillery District.
- Professional distribution via Canada Post allows us to reach inside various condo/apartment buildings
- Growing readership!
- Run by the volunteers of the Corktown Residents & Business Association (CRBA)
- Community residents & businesses encouraged to provide content
- All advertising funds go towards bettering our community. The CRBA is a Not-For-Profit organization
- Email email@example.com for more info and to arrange your ad for an upcoming issue