The Corktown News is the CRBA’s seasonal newspaper highlighting the latest news, events, and stories from the community. It is published three times a year and distributed widely across Corktown.
Residents and business owners are encouraged to submit articles of interest for publication in the newsletter. Submit your articles for the Corktown News to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions may be subject to editing.
Advertising in the Corktown News is an effective and affordable way to promote your business. Why not promote your business in the next issue of the Corktown News?
For submission guidelines and advertising details, see below.
Past issues of the Corktown News
Past issues of the Corktowner
Article Submission Guidelines
Would you like to submit an article to The Corktown News?
Please review the article submission guidelines, click here.
Send all articles to email@example.com.
To inquire about advertising rates and opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payable to “Corktown Residents & Business Association”
- 351 Queen St. E, PO Box 82522, Toronto, ON M5A 1T8
Email Money Transfer
- Email to email@example.com
Distribution is over 9,000 issues per edition of the News including opportunities for digital collaboration on corktown.ca and our highly engaged social media channels.
The news is written through submissions from local residents and businesses. Our Paper is locally produced and built by local residents adn businesses. Our Chief Editor is Tricia Waldron and Assembly + Design are by James Caldwell.
- Community Newspaper produced three times per year.
- Currently reaching households in Corktown, which includes the West Don Lands and the Distillery District.
- Professional distribution via Canada Post allows us to reach inside various condo/apartment buildings
- Growing readership!
- Run by the volunteers of the Corktown Residents & Business Association (CRBA)
- Community residents & businesses encouraged to provide content
- All advertising funds go towards bettering our community. The CRBA is a not for profit organization
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to arrange your ad for an upcoming issue