Toronto Life just named Corktown as one of the “..City’s next ten neighbourhoods”.
Join the CRBA to:
- network with fellow business owners and residents
- get to know what is going on, on your street, your corner or may be even next door
- get a faster, direct link to Councillor Pam McConnell’s office, with our representative present at every meeting
- listen to a knowledgeable, engaging speakers (Past speakers have included Jamie Kennedy and Historian Bruce Bell, amongst many others)
- finish off the year with a Corktown Community Christmas Party!
The CRBA is a non-profit community organization dedicated to preserving the Corktown history, beautifying our streets, promoting local business, welcoming the new, and to making Corktown a great place to live and visit.
Meetings the First Tuesday of every month, generally at Little Trinity Church but check the main page to be sure.
Sign up Today
Sponsored by Scott Wilson, Sales Representative | Bosley Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage
Interested in advertising on corktown.ca and supporting the CRBA? Details.
Mailing ListSubscribe below to receive occasional updates on Corktown happenings, direct to your inbox.